*Please Note: Our Warehouse endeavours to get all orders out on a daily basis when possible for indoor fireworks, outdoor fireworks are sent out every Wednesday for delivery either Thursday or Friday of that week. All our couriers deliver Monday to Friday ONLY (unless there is a special request of weekend deliveries). The couriers collections are not made on weekends so any orders placed on Thursday after 1pm please expect delivery the following week.
Outdoor Fireworks Delivery Options:
- Same Day Delivery is Available for London locations if ordered before 10am, call for a quote 020 8441 9427.
- Orders over £250.00 inc vat have FREE Delivery.
- 1 - 4 Day Service £14.99 Inc VAT
- 1 - 2 Day Service £25.00 Inc VAT
- Customer collection - Free - 102 East Barnet Road, New Barnet, London EN4 8RE - Click here
- Scottish Highlands 3 - 5 Day Service £40.46
- Argyll, Brute and some Highland Addresses 3 - 5 Day Service £60.00
Indoor Fireworks & Other Products Delivery Options:
- Royal Mail - From £3.00 & City Link - From £7.50 Inc VAT
Summary for Independent Delivery Couriers:
- Please note, due to UK firework regulations on the transportation of hazardous goods, our outdoor firework carriage costs have drastically increased. As a means of minimising customer charges, we have absorbed the majority of the costs ourselves.
- Please make sure you are available to take delivery or the carriers will charge an additional delivery charge for re-delivery of £20.00 Inc VAT which we will have to debit from your card.
- Please make sure there will be someone at the delivery address to avoid the extra charge for re-delivery.
- Our aim is to satisfy the needs of all our customers by providing delivery direct to your door. If you have any problems or queries, please call us on 020 8441 9427 or 07930 863 282.
Further Delivery Information:
How We Deliver To You & How You Can Pick Up:
We use both Royal Mail, City Link and Independent Delivery Service Couriers. Delivery to our customers via our Independent Delivery Service Couriers or any other express delivery service is weekdays only, from 8:00am to 5:30pm. Customers can also pick up their orders themselves to avoid any delivery charge.
- Pick Up - If you want to pick up the fireworks to avoid the delivery fee we have a collection point available in Barnet (EN4) . Please call 020 8441 9427 or 07930 863 282. For more information on our Customer Collection Points click here.
- UK Orders (Excludes Northern Ireland) - You have the option of:
1-4 Day Service - £14.99 Inc. VAT
1-2 Day Service - £25.00 Inc. VAT
Deliveries are made Monday to Friday, between the hours of 8:00am and 5:30pm. If a weekend delivery is required please call 020 8441 9427 or 07930 863 282 and a price will be quoted based on the order and location.
- UK Same-day & Saturday Orders (Excludes Ireland) - If you require fireworks delivered on the same-day as the order is made, this is only possible for London delivery locations and has a minimum order charge of £117.50 Inc. VAT.
- Indoor Fireworks Only - The cost attached to the purchase of indoor fireworks will be subject to total weight of package.
Please Note: Our Warehouse endeavours to get all orders out on a daily basis when possible for indoor fireworks, outdoor fireworks are sent out every Wednesday for delivery either Thursday or Friday of that week. All our couriers deliver Monday to Friday ONLY (unless there is a special request of weekend deliveries). The couriers collections are not made on weekends so any orders placed on Thursday after 1pm please expect delivery the following week.
Address for Delivery:
Please make sure that when you enter a delivery address in our secure online order form there will be someone at that address to receive and sign for the delivery, enabling us and our delivery service providers to get the item(s) to you. There is the option in the order form to enter an alternative address for delivery (e.g. place of work, neighbour, etc.) if you or someone else on your behalf are unavailable during the weekday to receive the package(s).
On rare occasions and in the interests of security and for the protection of genuine customers as well as ourselves we reserve the right to deliver goods ordered to the card holder's billing address even if an alternative address for delivery has been given.
1. We reserve the right to alter and change the methods of delivery, charges, and the delivery suppliers we use.
2. Under normal circumstances and for packages sent by City Link they will attempt to deliver the goods. If after the first attempt delivery cannot be completed the package will be held at a local depot (usually a calling card with branch details will be left for you by the delivery driver), and the customer will need to contact the branch or visit personally to collect the package. Should it be necessary for our delivery partner to attempt delivery a second or more times an extra charge will apply.
3. Should our Independent Delivery Couriers, City Link or Royal Mail return packages to us as undelivered and delivery is still required after this a charge will apply, and we will only be able to re-send the package once the customer has agreed to the charge. The re-delivery charges for the Independent Couriers are £20.00 Inc VAT, City Link £11.66 Inc VAT and Royal Mail will be quoted to you.
4. In exceptional circumstances customers sometimes request that the package or packages be left for them unsigned for and in a specified location (e.g. garden shed, porch, garage, etc.). Our Independent Delivery Couriers require our authorisation before this can be done, and we can only agree to it on the express understanding that neither we nor our Independent Delivery Couriers can accept any responsibility or liability should the package or packages go missing.
5. Should a package sent via Royal Mail fail to be delivered please report it to us by phone on 07930 863 282 or 020 8441 9427 or by email to email@example.com. We will do all we can to help but please note that as advised by Royal Mail we must allow a period of three weeks from the expected delivery date (and be advised by Royal Mail that the package is irretrievably lost) before any action such as sending a replacement item(s) or cancelling the order and processing a refund can be made.
6. Should a package be returned to us undelivered (due to our Independent Delivery Service Company not being able to deliver for reasons outside their control, or the package is not collected from the relevant local depot of the first attempted delivery, or the intended recipient informing the delivery service that the package should be returned to sender), we reserve the right to deduct the cost of return delivery/postage from any refund.
Change of Delivery Address after Dispatch of Goods:
Should it be necessary to change the address for delivery of packages dispatched via our Independent Delivery Couriers after the package has left our premises (e.g. to re-direct delivery to a work-place or any other address) an extra charge will be incurred. Please contact us as quickly as you can (by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone on 07930 863 282 or 020 8441 9427 if a change of delivery address after dispatch is required. We will advise you of the charge and can only instruct our Independent Delivery Couriers to amend the delivery address once you have given your approval of the charge. The re-direct facility is available only with packages sent via our Independent Delivery Service Company not with Royal Mail.
For orders sent via Royal Mail, we will provide you with the package number (referred to as a tracking number) so that the package can be tracked via their web site www.royalmail.com. For further assistance with package delivery you can call us on 07930 863 282 or 020 8441 9427 or email us at email@example.com. Once goods ordered have left our premises delivery becomes the responsibility of the carrier/parcel delivery company or postal service used. Fireworks Arcade cannot be held responsible for late, delayed or non-delivery of goods ordered and we will do all that we can to deal promptly and efficiently with any delivery problems our customers report to us so that items ordered are delivered as quickly as possible.